Our 2020 Annual Conference registration is now available!
One of the highlights of the HARDI staffers’ late December is always our Annual Conference debrief, where we take a full day to unpack our lessons learned from our annual conference and especially formulate our approach for the following year. And while nobody loves a nine-hour meeting, seeing the list of new ideas generated always makes us feel like we earned the tequila shots that follow.
Late December 2019 now feels like a lifetime ago, with a momentous pandemic and resulting economic crisis complicating our 2020 Annual Conference plans.
And yet, the time is now to move forward. While we cannot predict how the next several months might impact our plans to host this event, we do know that if we don’t take steps now, we won’t have any opportunity to welcome you back in December. As you can imagine, our internal team, host hotel and the many vendors we work with to produce a show of this size and scale take months of lead time, hours and weeks of prep, to result in those final four days that fly by in an instant.
As I write this, we are hard at work defining new innovations to give you an event you deserve in this specific moment in time and even incorporating some of our aforementioned pre-tequila ideas.
For 2020, we are excited to offer you an agenda that will:
- Offer you more white space, opportunities to connect with other attendees organically, free from competing programming
- Seek to optimize your comfort with more space, and learning and networking environments designed to put you in the right state of mind
- Provide the expected level of industry expertise, innovative ideas and content designed to provide the valuable take-aways that have come to signify a HARDI event
What we are asking from you, our members: As you begin to share our optimism and excitement for Atlanta, please register yourselves and your team members. Your registration, while fully refundable should that optimism wane, is an important signal we need to plan for this event.
And while optimism is the headline news, careful planning and analysis remain vital keys in our path forward. We are committed to the following next steps:
- Remaining informed and vigilant about the external conditions that could impact this event, and amending our plans accordingly
- Developing a virtual ticket option as an add-on to your in-person registration, intended to benefit those who will not be able to join us in person
- Releasing a detailed agenda, including speakers, in the early fall
- Communicating with regularity about our event plans, especially before any airfare or additional travel expenses would be incurred.
In closing, HARDI is excited to move forward, and we hope you are too. See you in Atlanta!
To register for #HARDIAC and learn more about our new COVID-related protocols, visit http://hardiconference.com/.